Road to Success

Road to Success
(Direct Link)

Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Mothers Day (Sunday)





This is a very special day to not only mothers but also to their children for showing them how much they appreciate everything their moms have done for them and will continue to do for them in the future. I don't possibly know where to start with my mom, she has been there for me each and every single day and no matter what I do or what I get myself into she has my back 200%. For that I am so very thankful to have a mom like that in my life and she has blessed our family so so much. She grew up not having everything she wanted and she had the mindset to get me and my sister most of what we wanted without even asking for it, I can ever show how thankful I am for that but I will continue to make her proud and be successful so in the future I can return the favor and so much more. I have been labeled in the past as a "Mama's Boy" but thats fine, shows the love I have for her and my family to respect her and make her happy. Even helps me grow and show how to appreciate a woman for my future relationships and know that one day she will be a mother of my children and how much she will bless the next generation of my family. She has taught me so much and I will never stop learning. Go and show your mom how much you appreciate her, not just on this one day but also the other 364 days of the year because she would do the same for you! With that being said Mom I love you and thank you so much for all you have done and will continue to do.




Show your love to your mom this weekend and let her know you are there for her and she is always needed in your life!









And if you're not a part of it, at least you got to WITNESS

No comments:

Post a Comment