Road to Success

Road to Success
(Direct Link)

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Music Therapy



Have you ever met a person with interests that are so identical,
A person who stands out in a crowd I swear her life should be 3 dimensional,
She can have a mans heart beat to the rhythm of her soul,
And when you're feelin empty shes the one that makes you whole,
So driven by her dreams and she speeding down the road,
Has her love locked down, and she's just lookin for the code,
Got a smile that can light up the night sky and I'm enjoying the glow,
Never lets others think for her cuz what do they really know,
Know that faith is all you need so there is nothin you have to fear,
And when you're feelin down know the one to lift you up is always near,
People can be surprised but you leave them in amazement,
You always come real, never brand new like a replacement,
So keep doin what you're doin cuz I promise you it's workin,
I know you say I'm perfect but I'm just trying to know for certain,


And honestly your honesty is just so appealing,
And you got the right qualities that are slowly revealing,
You can get lost in the world with just a look in your eyes,
You say you're a friend, I say a gift or a pleasant surprise,
Never satisfied with average, greatness is what you aspire,
I love you're motivation and desire to inspire,
It's all about the destination, and you're on the scenic route,
You say you notice me well I notice you too, without a doubt,
So easy to talk to, call it simple conversation,
Miss independent, not fallin for temptation,
Such a free spirit but sometimes trapt by male pride,
Just have to let it out and never bottle what's inside,
You deserve the best so never settle for less,
Thankful that I met you, more like I'm blessed





And if you're not a part of it, at least you got to WITNESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment