Road to Success

Road to Success
(Direct Link)

Monday, December 20, 2010

Be a Coach not a Player



Don't be a Player cause a player will always get played.. Me, I was a Coach , I made the plays and decided who played on my field -JKD

In my 23 years, I have found myself having plenty of girl friends and having girls that feel that they can totally confide in me and I respect that. I am the type of person who loves helping others and having that advice to make them feel confident and comfortable and help them move forward in any situation. On the other hand I have never been the type to play any girl or even try to put myself in that situation due to the fact thats its bound to come back and hurt you in the end. Instead of having two relationships you will end up with none and make two enemies in the process and to me, thats just not a situation I wanna get wrapped up in. Along with that I believe you shouldn't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game, I know I have missed out on a few big opportunities in the past but all things happen for a reason and I know now that I have gathered the courage and strength to overcome those fears for the future. Instead of playing the game as a player, you should see things as being a coach, design a gameplan, come up with the plays, and decide which people will play on your field. You are ultimately in control of whatever it is you wanna do in life and accomplish whether that be in life or in relationships so think wisely and make wise decisions. There is heartbreak and there is happiness just make sure you design the gameplan to leave you with a happy ending. I have been through a lot of friendships and different types of situations and I know I only have room to grow and get better there is no time to get worse. So stay focused, stay determined and remember patience is the key to it all.





And if you're not a part of it, at least you got to WITNESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment