Road to Success

Road to Success
(Direct Link)

Friday, December 31, 2010

Inspire



In life I believe we all have something or somethings that we believe we can excel at and I think my best asset in life is the ability to inspire others. There is no better feeling in the world than the feeling you get by hearing that you just made someones day with a simple text or compliment. I know that I love to encourage all my friends to do their best in whatever they do and when they are feeling down or upset I want to dig deep and be the person to bring the best out of them. That right there is a sense of accomplishment in itself, and life is to short to worry about the little things in life. Chuck said time waits for no man and I have to agree, we have to live for the good things in life and just wipe off the bad and just worry about making ourselves better. I have the confidence in myself to say that I believe you will not find a better friend to have around than myself because I will try and bring the best out in everyone and inspire them to shine bright. When you are feeling down ill make you smile and who else will drop whatever just to go that extra mile, I think its people like that who will make the biggest impact and people like that who you will always want to have around. Yes sometimes it has its downsides and I sometimes get used or abused for that but I believe overall the impact I made on their lives and the inspiration I instilled in them will overcome all of that. I will always be remembered in some point in your life and that also means more to me than anything. So helping others, inspiring, and impacting lives are the things that I believe I was meant to do. I try to inspire through my actions, through my words, and through others, life is what we make of it there is no time for waiting because time doesn't wait on us. We have our future in our hands, we are only as successful as we want to be so take advantage of this beautiful opportunity that we have and the moon is the limit.


Again, I believe that I can help others and will take advantage of this gift that I was given and won't be shy to help you help yourself.




And if you're not a part of it, at least you got to WITNESS!

3 comments:

  1. THANK YOU MAN !!! GOOD KARMA !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your message. Well Written!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That my friend is awesome and impressive,thank you for sharing and the inspiration.my very best to you

    ReplyDelete