Road to Success

Road to Success
(Direct Link)

Monday, April 19, 2010

Drizzy bagging up 2 Juno Trophies





Aside from winning trophies for new artist of the year and rap recording of the year (for his EP, "So Far Gone"), Drake also took the stage for a blistering - and blue - performance of his new single, "Over," for a backing role on 16-year-old Justin Bieber's tune, "Baby," and for K'naan's show-closing "Wavin' Flag."




"Please put away the cameras, we just in the club getting MC-hammered," Drake rapped. "God forbid I ever trade the wisdom for the glamour / I know I'm just a boy that a woman could make a man of/ So make me one, I know that she could make me one/ I just want a woman that looks 30 when she's 81/ Please don't give it all away, I hope that she could save me some/ Justin, why don't you tell them where your baby's from?"






Find more videos like this on The Celebrity Network








And if you're not a part of it, at least you got to WITNESS

No comments:

Post a Comment