Road to Success

Road to Success
(Direct Link)

Friday, April 2, 2010

This Weeks Sneeks




So I made a couple of pick ups this week to add to the collection. The Air Jordan Silver Anniversary 3, It's so hard to keep all white shoes but the design and the comfort of these shoes are very fitting. The elephant print around the toe and heel really set this off for me and they accented the shoe with the matching elephant print laces. Hard to tell from the pictures but on this shoe there is kind of a patent leather material around the shoe and it shines so well in the light. A must have for any sneakerhead and I decided I needed a new pair of all whites. Hard to keep clean but luckily I have so many pairs I wont have to wear them much and less likely to get as dirty.





The Air Jordan "Oreo" 6. I love the splatter paint on the bottoms and accents of the shoe and not only that but I'm a big fan of black and white shoes. In need of a pair of shoes in that color I decided to go with this shoe because the design is so retro but fresh at the same time. I'm not a big fan of the entire 23 series but there are a few that I really do like. The 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, 11s, 12s are about the only ones I do like so I'm on my way to getting each of those. But again, these are just a couple of pick ups for the week, might be posting a video of my entire collection that I have with me, but will missing some from back home.






And if you're not a part of it, at least you got to WITNESS

1 comment:

  1. Wow i love the splatter paint on the shoe i think i'm gonna get these!!!! <3 and lilwayne is sexy hahaha peace

    ReplyDelete