Road to Success

Road to Success
(Direct Link)

Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter Weekend




Well its that time of the year and April has officially rolled around. Where did the past three months go? Well no looking back, only looking towards the future and man how I wish I could be at home like everyone else. Well thats the life of working in banking, sure you get holidays off on random days but not when it really counts. Off of school for Good Friday and still having to work. Oh well, my bank account will thank me later. But to all those who get to be home early, I hope yall have a blessed time with your loved ones and cherish the time you get to spend with them. Kind of feels like saturday at work, everyone thinks we are closed and I would have to say I would agree with them, I wouldn't mind not having to work today. Well looks like another slow day here at work followed by a slow morning tomorrow. Well again I would just like to say Happy Easter to everyone and I will get to enjoy my weekend tomorrow after noon when I'll be headed back home to be with the ones I love.




Have a Great Weekend, Happy Easter! Drive safe and Enjoy yourself!






And if you're not a part of it, at least you go to WITNESS

No comments:

Post a Comment