Road to Success

Road to Success
(Direct Link)

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Confidence




"Confidence is a stain you can't wipe off" -Weezy. Someone people confuse being confident for being cocky. Everyone has different opinions and they are entitled to what they think. I believe that there is a thin line between the two but if balanced right, I think that you can achieve great things. If you aren't confident in yourself, who else will be confident in you? I know that having the right mindset and the way you carry yourself helps define who you are. Take yourself back that the days where you came across that one guy/girl who you wished you had the courage to go up to and ask them on a date, how would things of changed now? Or take yourself back to when you had a relationship where you once thought you had it all but there always is that one person that makes you second guess your motives, what if you would of been single or had the confidence to take that leap of faith with that one person. Where would you be now? How would life be for you now? Would they have accepted? Having confidence and the right mentality can take you places that you would of never thought possible. I know I have missed out on countless others where I felt that if I had the chance again, things would be way different. You can't go back and rewrite the past but you can be sure to make the future a masterpiece. I know that I have to be cautious about people I meet in the future and to be sure to not let great opportunities slip through my fingers. Don't hold back because you're scared, if you don't take great risks you will never receive great rewards. Confidence can stem down to job opportunities, girls/guys, money, power, school, anything you can think of. Be sure not to let yourself get into my position and wish you did things differently. I am only 23 years of age and I have only previewed a sample of whats to come, and I know there are going to be bigger and better things that align with my path and I am ready to make the most of what is put before me. Be confident and be determined and greatness will come before you know it.








And if you're not a part of it, at least you got to WITNESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment