Road to Success

Road to Success
(Direct Link)

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Final Chapter




Its been a long time coming but it is finally here, the final chapter in my school career. I have slacked off in the past which is due to my late graduation but better late than never. Its time to get a new year started with a new attitude, new determination, new focus, new visions, and make new friends. Nothing is more exciting than knowing you have become somewhat of a success in doing what not everyone is cut out to do, that is graduating. This is the end of one chapter but the beginning of a new story, I can't wait to see what the future holds but I know its bright and bold. Everything happens for a reason and I know that I have grown and matured and know that its finally my time to prove that I can do what I set my mind to. The question now is, what is next for me? Where do I begin? Where do I see myself living and starting my new beginning? There are a lot of unanswered questions but one man knows the answers to them and will unveil them to me as the time progresses. I'm glad I have not let any distractions overcome and take over and I'm still in the position I'm in to receive a great education. I wasn't sure if this is what I wanted to but know this is the first step in getting one foot out the door. So where is my destination next, Austin? San Antonio? Ft Worth/Metroplex? They all sound great and are something that I will be looking into as the school year progresses but this journey has been very scenic and I'm just sight seeing. So I hope everyone is ready to start this next journey and for those that will be right there with me this year, I am ready to explore with all of you and hope yall are ready to take things to the next level!







And if you're not a part of it, at least you got to WITNESS

No comments:

Post a Comment