Road to Success

Road to Success
(Direct Link)

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Moments



In life we go through moments that define who we are and moments that are life changing. Everyone can recall a time when you take yourself to when you have a rough day or just a place to go to for comfort. Moments help us to have lasting memories with the people close to us or ones who were close to us at one point. Destiny has an interesting way of placing people along your path to ensure you learn how to grow and learn how to adjust to any obstacles that may come your way. Moments help us learn, help us adapt, and help us remember things that once were. Nothing lasts forever, there may have once been a person that you thought you would be with forever, or a friend who you felt would have an impact on you for the rest of your life but is now not that friend they once were. People never stop changing, just make sure the changes you go through are for the better and be sure to place yourself with positive people who can help you continue to move forward. Friends come and go but the ones who stay are the ones who you can count on when things really get tough. I know I share plenty of moments with my friends and they aren't just like any friends they are more like brothers I can count on. There are plenty of girls that have I have been friends with that are also very positive ones to have, ones who don't judge, ones who don't criticize, and ones who just want the best for me. These people know who they are, I don't like to associate with fake people so if you feel you fall into this category then you will be seeing less of me. I know I have impacted many people as well both my friends, family, and girlfriends, and I know that if I have not yet impacted your life yet, that I will at some point in time. I push people to achieve what I feel they deserve. I have been blessed to have many positive people here with me, and I will never take a second of your time for granted. Life is too short to worry about where you rank with people, what's hot right now, your economic status, just live and be thankful for what you have and not worry about what you don't have. I am thankful for the moments I have endured so far and wish to continue to make lasting impressions on my circle of friends, and friends I will make in the future. I'm sorry for my absence and this is just some randomness of the day and I just felt that I would share it with everyone. I hope you all have moments that you won't forget, and I hope that I will share moments with you and that you will never forget me.







And if you're not a part of it, at least you got to WITNESS

No comments:

Post a Comment