Road to Success

Road to Success
(Direct Link)

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Livin Out A Dream



A dream is a succession of images, sounds or emotions that the mind experiences during sleep. What do you really dream about? Society today influences to dream big, dream to be rich and wealthy, dream to be successful, dream to do extravagant things but is that what really makes you happy? Does being rich buy you love and happiness? Material things can only hold you over for so long and being successful is great but does that really make someones life complete? I believe that everyday I wake up and I am thankful for another day of life. Being blessed to have a life filled with supporters and family that can help me overcome anything. I believe that life, friends and family are things that really make me complete and I wouldn't trade them for any amount of money in the world. I would rather have just a handful of true friends that I can count on than a crowd of fake people pretending to care when they are just after your wealth. Growing up in a small town really teaches you to value things a lot more than growing up in big cities where you are open to many more vicious people and surroundings. So what do you believe a dream is? I know I will continue to grow and continue to mature and bless the lives like so many others have done for me. A good friend that is looking down from above is still guiding me and continues to teach me with his lessons and strength and has taught me to never take the little things for granted. Dream big, dream small, just whatever size of dream it is, make it count for something, make it meaningful and that is the true definition of dreaming.






And if you're not a part of it, at least you got to WITNESS

No comments:

Post a Comment