Road to Success

Road to Success
(Direct Link)

Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm Backkkkkk




Well finally home from Spring Break 2010 and what a time it was. Definitely didn't hold back at all and met tons of new people. It's funny how much people let loose on spring break and how everyone seems to just forget about where ever it is they're from and all come together to have a great time. Kinda interesting how small of a world it is when you are on the ferry waiting to get to the beach and you hear a girl start yelling and cheering and saying go ASU. After seeing the parking sticker on my truck they knew where I went to school and automatically it sparked a conversation. After talking for a bit we decided to try to catch up later but soon got lost in the mass groups of people that were there going out at the same time lol. Well Friday night was a big night for us because we became probably the most popular guys out that night at the bar. With a little help of some of the biggest beads you will ever see, girls and more girls decided it was picture time including a bachelorette. We definitely weren't shy and especially not on the dance floor. One of the most popular dance songs the "Cupid Shuffle" came on and it was game over from there. We owned the dance floor as the night progressed and we continued to have those flashing lights and photoshoots until getting the signal that it was closing time. As for saturday, the weather played a huge factor in my decision to cut the beach time there, with the temp dropping 20 degrees and it feeling like a mini hurricane was rolling through, that was my sign that it was time to go. I'm not a big fan of long drives and that made it even worse knowing how many hours it was goign to take to get back home. I finally made it but that last hour and a half was the longest evvverrr. After a power nap and monster, I finally started to wake back up and that helped me finish on my spring break with a great time hanging out with friends. Now its back to reality and back to the normal routine of school work school work! Play time is over for now but I will be sure to make a get away sometime in the coming months. So I hope everyone had a safe trip back home and I hope yall enjoyed yourself as much as I did!








And if you're not a part of it, at least you got to WITNESS

No comments:

Post a Comment