Road to Success

Road to Success
(Direct Link)

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Kobe Zoom V ID Contest




Ok so everyone knows how into shoes I am aka "Sneakerhead" and thanks to NiceKicks.com I came across an article that said Kobe Zoome V ID contest. So basically what it said was that on March 3, the contest started and would go through March 9 and what you had to do was make a custom shoe and any color that you wanted how you wanted but if you were the winner Kobe would wear the shoe on his next home game and you would be courtside in a pair of the shoe that you made yourself and not just that but they would be signed as well. So anytime you get free shoes I'm all in. Not a huge fan of the Lakers but to get the opportunity to be in LA courtside for a game with free signed Kobe shoes, where do I sign up? Well after knowing a good deal about the Kobe V's, I started thinking of all the colorways that he has already, Chaos'(which I own and are so crazy), Black/Purple/Gold, White/Black/Red, White/Purple/Black, Dark Knights, Bruce Lee's, and now Black Mambas's. Well before the Black Mamba's dropped on like Friday, I started thinking he has a white based shoe, he has a black based shoe, but not really a purple based shoe yet, so I came up with the Purple Mamba. Mostly purple with yellow accents but what sets this shoe off is the clear sole. Clear soles or "ICY" soles really add to shoes and make them that more attractive. Nike Foamposite One Coppers and Eggplants, Space Jams, so yes these are very exclusive and turn heads for sure. But take a look and see what you think and maybe I will get that notification that I will be in LA sometime watching the game in shoes I created.


No comments:

Post a Comment