Road to Success

Road to Success
(Direct Link)

Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekend Recap

Well Friday night was the start of my spring break and what a way to start it off! Well as usual when in the wood, the usual hang out spot was the place to be. Mainly a late celebration for one of my future roommates birthdays since I couldn't be here on the actual day. Nonetheless it was a great time with great friends. Ruthless and I of course were balling it up on the table and ended up turning out whoever won had a bit of a better partner. Well the night progressed and of course a late night trip to whataburger had to happen and man were there laughs shared. Well the night ended at around 5 am and what a way get spring break rolling. Saturday, as you would expect turned out to be a lazy lazy day! Tired and drained, the only productive thing I did was wash my truck and watched a movie with those roommates. I figured I better pace myself if I wanted to make it through the week. Sunday started off good, time with the fam and afternoon at Larics. Well a few hours to hang out and it was time to say goodbye to my car bed roommate K daily. After that it was movie night watching law abiding citizen and while she was out with the second one being a choice of LB. All in all it was a good refreshing weekend but the real spring break starts tomorrow!



Hope you're having a great spring break week as I will be.




And if you're not a part of it, at least you got to WITNESS

No comments:

Post a Comment