Road to Success

Road to Success
(Direct Link)

Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring Break Begins




RST Boys (Right Side of the Tree)

Don't really mess with these guys too much now, but they do come up with some clever ideas for songs or parodies. This is the 08 version of the song and I found out that the actually have the 2010 version out but not on video. I used to be a big fan of their stuff back in the day but now they took on a whole new direction in music and its not really my style. Well when they cover or do a parody of another song is when they bring out their best creativity in my eyes. But I thought the song was fitting due to it is now offically spring break minus the fact that I am at work until later this afternoon. But regardless I plan to have a great time being away from school and work for a week. But have a safe and fun Friday.



TGIF




And if you're not a part of it, at least you got to WITNESS

No comments:

Post a Comment