Road to Success

Road to Success
(Direct Link)

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

One Down Three to Go





So this dreadful week continues. Well the day started with a test at 9 am and all I can think about is getting through this and knowing I still have another painful and stressful 36 hours ahead of me. With one test down and three more to go this picture kinda symbolizes the importance of a much needed drink afterwards lol. In all seriousness I know I have to get myself ready for these next few tests and leave Friday with a sense of accomplishment. Without pain there is no joy so I know I have to endure this painful week to really enjoy myself on spring break. Ahhh the joys of school, well I have to cut this short in order to get ready for these tests but have a great Humpday and hopefully yall are having a better week than I am.








I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, just gotta pursue through it all to get to where I need to be.





And if you're not a part of it, at least you got to WITNESS

No comments:

Post a Comment