Road to Success

Road to Success
(Direct Link)

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Weekend Recap

Well well its Sunday and a pretty relaxing one so far and its always good to have one of those before a very dreadful Monday. Weekends seem to go by faster and faster these days but with spring break right around the corner it might make this week drag a bit longer. So saturday for the most part was a alright, started off working at 7:30 am and got off at 12. After that it was off to BWW to have a good lunch joking and catching up with friends. Some of them were mostly hungover which made for better conversation lol. After BWW it was off to genius's spot to work on those video games where we went head to head in MLB 2k10 and after racking up a W in the column, he challenged me to NBA 2k10. That lead to a pretty intense game but yet again came up with another W lol. In his defense, I played an unbelieveable game thanks to Kevin Durant, but Kobe was having a very bad game making mistakes he would NEVER make. It was a good time nonetheless and a great way to stay competitive. Finally it was off for the night to have a few drinks with some new friends that I had met and to say the least it was very entertaining. I have to say it has been a while since I have met a group of girls that were that funny and could have me cracking up all night. Good looks on the genius for the introduction and I'm sure it won't be the last time we hang out with this group. So overall it was a good weekend so far and now its time to sit back and enjoy some NBA before having to do some dreading homework later. So to everyone, I hope yall had a great weekend and I hope yall enjoy yalls Sunday.



And if you're not a part of it, at least you got to WITNESS

No comments:

Post a Comment