Road to Success

Road to Success
(Direct Link)

Monday, March 15, 2010

Women lie, Men lie

Well before falling asleep, I caught myself watching a the movie " The Ugly Truth " and some points made in the movie were actually kind of true. Women and men are completely opposites and our mindsets couldn't be any more different. Relationships are so cause and effect and no one can really tell who has the upper hand in the relationship. In most of my experiences I have come to find out that most girls prefer a "bad guy" over a "good guy" but then later they complain that they wish there were guys like in the movies. Well for starters, you can't find that guy in the movies if you consistantly go for that thrill in seeking a bad guy. You can't change them, they will be who they are now so you will just continue to get ran all over. The good guy does in fact finish last and consistantly get over looked. I don't really understand it and not sure I ever will. There are good guys still out there and I like to believe I'm still one of them. It's surprising how being mean rude to girls actually works. Acting like girls don't exist or being a dick to them does actually make them want you more. Why is that? Is it all about the challenge and not about what he can do for you? Again I may never know the correct answers to these questions. Personal experiences I can say there is this one girl who I can't really stand and I have ignored texts, calls, been rude for once and she couldn't be more attracted to me. I never wanted that nor have I wanted that attraction but these scenarios actually work. I can't see myself acting like this to the girls I really am attracted to but if it works this well it might be taken into consideration. Women are so complicated and confusing but that's what makes things interesting and fun. Maybe one day I can actually find a girl who is not turned on to bad boys and who actually wants to be happy and treated the way evey girl should be. Until then, these are just random thoughts and my way of seeing things and hopefully I can find a person who will truely make me happy, as I will do for her.





Hopefully there are a few of you out there who actually want to be happy!




And if you're not a part of it, at least you got to WITNESS

No comments:

Post a Comment