Road to Success

Road to Success
(Direct Link)

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Shutting Down the Mall




Spring is finally here so now its time to slide over the spring clothes and push back the winter stuff to the back of the closet. We'll start from top and work our way down. Button down short sleeve shirts are gonna become more popular especially with the plaid or checkered print. I really need to get one of these I especially like this design Trey Songz is rocking. I like the small strap on the outside of the sleeve with the button. Guess I'm gonna have to make my way to Express to find one of these shirts. So definitely look at getting one of these for me or maybe for one of your boyfriends lol.



When it gets a little warmer or if you just want to be casual, throw on a polo tee. Yes it will cost you about $30 for one of these simple tees but the feeling of having one on and the quality of the shirt is worth it. They are light feeling and not baggy or big so it fits perfect. Definitely will be adding some more of these to my collection ASAP!



This belt is so crazy to me. The design is sick and not only that but it is one of the top designer brands, Louis Vuitton. Sure I would love to have this belt but the price tag is definitely telling me to fall back. You're looking about about $420 for this belt and that is outrageous unless you are filthy rich! I don't see too many of those around but maybe if I fall into some extra extra cash, you might be seeing me rocking one of these. Maybe even if a nice girl would like to grab this for me it would be deeply appreciated lol.





Now it's time to get you some polo shorts. Again I think they are comfortable and relaxing. Not over doing anything but still not being a bum and having just normal basketball shorts on. So these go perfect with a polo tee or button down shirt so either way you're safe. So invest in some nice khaki shorts and get your first step to looking fresh.



On to the shoe game. These are perfect for a polo tee or graphic tee and are casual and relaxing. New Balance makes some pretty comfortable shoes and if you are just running to the store or chilling with some friends you can throw some of these on and get on about your day. These have yet to have a release date but they have caught my eye for the time being.





These are kinda biting the sperry look but for sneaker heads these will help turn some heads on the beach, lake, or pool side. I like the design and especially since I have major brand loyalty to Nik. These would make a perfect fit for my collection and will definitely be buying some soon. You can get you a pair for around $80



Now when you step out of the house you can't forget those shades especially since we are getting some sun. Dolce and Gabbana 4070 series glasses are so fresh. The black frame with the grey gradient lens make them really a good combination with you spring/summer look. These are a bit pricey at about $230 but if you are willing to have good glasses and you can keep up with them, It will help ya get looks with the ladies haha. So might have to put a major dent in the wallet but I have some similar ones for now.



I know I posted a similar topic a while back and told yall white was in, but so are colors. G-Shock watches are a good way for people to accessorize, the colors really add to the outfit so these could be a possible purchase as well. I enjoy adding colors to my outfits, it really makes you stand out and show you know how to dress and don't want to just look like a bum, or the average person.




These are just some more tips on things I think are interesting and popular so I guess we'll see what I'll be investing my money on.





And if you're not a part of it, at least you got to WITNESS

No comments:

Post a Comment