Road to Success

Road to Success
(Direct Link)

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Women Lie, Men Lie Pt 2





Ok so over the weekend I was at a friends house and of course we had to have some people over. Well drinks were flowing and people were conversating so I took it upon myself to dig a little deeper on the issue and as I was on the couch talking to three different girls I asked them to answer the same question, in their own way without interrupting the others. Truths always come out better this way.




Me: So Why is it that the girl always is overly attracted to the bad guy when all girls "want a good guy?"

Girl 1: Girls always want what they can't have (typical answer). I like to try to change that person and hope they end up becoming a better person.

Me: If he continues to hurt you, what makes you want to stay there to change this person, they are going to continue to be who they are at this point, if they haven't changed by now its highly unlikely they will.

Girl 2: (currently in a relationship) I have a good guy and I'm glad I found him and in fact I'm so ready to marry him.

Me: Well I'm ready to see yall get married as well and I really am glad yall found each other.

Girl 3: It's all about the chase, I enjoy the thrill of being with someone thats not a goody goody, someone who doesn't always have to do whats right, someone who is spontaneous.

Me: So you would stay with someone who did all of that but what happens when he continues to hurt you? make you go through all the BS, and sneak off behind your back? Is it worth it then? Are all of the tears and stress worth that thrill and chase? Or would you like to have a good healthy relationship with a guy who is fit for you and makes your day better instead of destroys it?



Again I know plenty of people love that chase and thats fine, but again next time you find yourself in that situation, fall back and analyze the person and think of the pros and cons and see which one outweighs the other. I know I would much rather have someone who was there for me and had my back no matter what and not have to worry about what they are doing and who they were with. Good Girls always win over with me but finding that person is the hard thing. I guess when they say opposites attract, they weren't talking about interests or personalities, they were talking about how usually you find a good girl with a bad guy and a good guy with a bad girl. Its funny how things play out but that is life, the ball is in your court, so what are you going to do with it? Life is 10% what happens and 90% how you react to it so how will you react?







And if you're not a part of it, at least you got to WITNESS

No comments:

Post a Comment